Cockroaches should never be considered as nuisance pests only. They can bring as much health risk to your home or business as mosquitoes and ants. Sometimes they can even be more dangerous. They have crawled through garbage, rotting animals, sewers, drainage, and pavement before they reach you, so imagine the level of germs and diseases even a single roach can carry.
It is vital to eradicate these pests as soon as possible. This is why we at A Pest Pro offer only the fastest and most effective Cockroach Pest Control Solutions in the Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Texas area. Don’t hesitate to call us for a free inspection if you spot signs of a cockroach infestation.
Types of Cockroaches
- American Cockroaches – They are often found in the outdoors, living in trees. In cities you can quickly spot them coming out of sewers or basement windows. These are the most popular cockroaches in the country, and are often the easiest to identify with their reddish or dark brown color.
- German Cockroaches – These troublesome pests are very small and agile. They can be hard to exterminate since they breed incredibly fast and are resilient to common pesticides.
- Asian Cockroaches – These pests look very similar to German cockroaches in terms of small size and greyish color. The main differences are they are attracted to light and can fly like a moth.
- Oriental Cockroaches – These are also called black beetle cockroaches because of their dark color and glossy and large bodies, while others call them “waterbugs” because they thrive in dark, moist areas i.e. basement, drains, sewers.
Other Types of Cockroaches
- Brown-Banded Cockroaches – Always looking for warmer areas, so they can be found hiding inside furniture, cabinets, and appliances. They get their name from having two lighter bands on top of their dark brownish bodies.
- Australian Cockroaches – Tropical pests that greatly resemble American cockroaches in appearance but still slightly smaller. They are often found during the warmer season hiding in cracks of houses and establishments.
- Death’s Head Cockroaches – Known for having a black patch on their heads which resemble a skull. Aside from carrying germs, they can be damaging to wooden furniture and structures.
- Cuban Cockroaches – Also known as banana cockroach, they incredibly small and are known to thrive outdoors. They feed on plants and rarely make their way to houses.
- Smoky Brown Cockroaches – Identifiable for their mahogany color, these pests fly into one’s home through pipes, windows, small holes, attic, or basement.
- Wood Cockroaches – Also similar to American cockroaches in terms of color and flat body. They are attracted to light and only live in wood or mostly the outdoors.
- Surinam Cockroaches – Common pests in gardens or greehouses and only known to damage vegetation.
Why A Pest Pro?
- Safe and Eco-Friendly Methods – Over the years we have mastered the safest and most effective methods in pest control as well as discover new ways on how to do them without harming the environment.
- Local Cockroach Professionals – We are a family-owned business. This means that you can count on us to have your welfare our top priority.
Don’t wait for cockroaches and other pests to endanger the people you hold dear. Call A Pest Pro today to learn more about our services and to schedule a FREE INSPECTION. Thank you and have a nice day!