We at A Pest Pro have an intensive and wide selection of Rodent Pest Control Solutions for both residential and commercial properties. The last thing you need is for your furniture and important items to have small rat bites. You also don’t need to add another potential danger that could harm your kids or harbor diseases and bacteria. This is why we take the threat of a rodent infestation seriously.
If you see even the smallest rat droppings or bite marks, don’t hesitate to call A Pest Pro. We provide round the clock pest services for homes and businesses in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas.
Types of Rodents
- House Mouse – These are the most common type of rodents infesting residences. They can fit through cracks and holes the size of a dime. They can be hard to control because of their speed, cautiousness, and fast reproduction. They rarely bite, but they can spread diseases and cause food poisoning.
- Deer Mouse – They can enter homes through tiny holes like House Rats and reside in basements and attics. We strongly advice being careful with their droppings and urine since inhaling them may lead to Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, a deadly respiratory disease.
- Cotton Rats – These agricultural pests are originally found in crops and farms, but through the years they have become widespread in suburban homes. They are often drawn to lawns or gardens not mowed or trimmed properly. Their main danger is also spreading the Hantavirus.
- Norway Rats – These large rodents often appear at night, so if you spot one during the day, it means you have a serious infestation already. They are omnivorous so they can eat a wider variety and thrive in the garbage.
- Roof Rats – These excellent climbers often prefer to live in high places i.e. trees, attics, and roofs, but they are highly adaptive and can adjust to moving down walls or basements. They mostly travel in groups and can infect food quickly.
Rodent Pest Control Services
Rodent Treatment – We are ready to apply innovative and tried and tested solutions for residential and commercial spaces. This includes using Traps, Rodenticides, and Baits.
Rodent Prevention – The key to completely eliminating rodents is blocking all ways for them to enter your area and multiply. We offer Regular Inspection and Reports, Annual Maintenance Packages, and a comprehensive warranty.
Why A Pest Pro?
- Safe and Eco-Friendly Methods – Over the years we have mastered the safest and most effective methods in pest control as well as discover new ways on how to do them without harming the environment.
- Local Rodent Professionals – We are a family-owned business. This means that you can count on us to have your welfare our top priority. We only hire local pest control professionals who know Arlington, Mansfield, & Ft Worth area.
Don’t wait for rodents and other pests to endanger the people you hold dear. Call A Pest Pro today to learn more about our services and to schedule a FREE INSPECTION. Thank you and have a nice day!