We at A Pest Pro take mosquito infestation seriously. Mosquito bites always bring the risk of diseases i.e. malaria, dengue fever or severe allergic reactions to your family. These pests can also pose a serious health risk to your employees, colleagues, and even customers.
Unfortunately, Arlington, Mansfield, & Ft Worth Texas, along with cities around the area, is considered a hotbed for certain mosquito breeds. These pests thrive in warm, humid temperature, and the occasional rains. You need professionals who can remove mosquitoes quickly and effectively through a safe eco friendly treatments.
A Pest Pro is a reliable name when it comes to Mosquito Pest Control. We provide various treatments for residential and commercial areas depending on your needs and budget. From free inspection to regular maintenance treatments, we are here to keep your home and business safe from mosquitoes.
Types of Mosquitoes
- Culex – Known as House Mosquitoes, this is the most common type you will find at home. They are more of a nuisance since they prefer birds than humans. Still, their bite can infect deadly viruses, cause rashes, and trigger allergic reactions.
- Aedes – We strongly caution you to stay away from breeding grounds or areas possibly infected with Asian Tiger Mosquitoes. A bite from a female Aedes can cause yellow fever and dengue fever.
- Anopheles – Marsh Mosquitoes are carriers of malaria. They are mostly found in bodies of water with wild plant life i.e. swamps and ponds.
Other Types of Mosquitoes
- Culiseta – These mosquitoes are the larger brothers of Culex. They prefer animals and rarely bite humans. It is still important to be careful since they also carry a disease called Eastern Equine Encephalitis which is deadlier than the West Nile Virus.
- Psorophora – These Dark Rice Field Mosquitoes are known to be very aggressive and have painful bites which can carry encephalitis. They are often found breeding in rice and grass fields with their eggs found in mud.
- Mansonia – Bigger than average mosquitoes that also transmit encephalitis. They often bite during night time.
- Wyeomyia – These small insects are more of a nuisance rather than a threat since they don’t bite humans and are not aggressive. They are more of pests to plants and flowers where they breed and thrive.
Below are the most effective Mosquito Pest Control treatments A Pest Pro has to offer.
Mosquito Treatment – This involves only the safest and environment-friendly methods and materials used. We have Misting, Fogging, Water, and All Organic treatments available for commercial and residential spaces.
Mosquito Prevention – Call us now to learn more about our affordable and flexible pest control plans to make sure that your home or business is mosquito-free for years to come. This includes follow-up services, regular inspection and reports, professional preventative measures, and comprehensive warranty.
Why A Pest Pro?
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed – You don’t need another headache when dealing with pests. We are ready to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to keep your family or business safe.
- Safe and Friendly Methods – Over the years we have mastered the safest and most effective methods in pest control as well as discover new ways on how to do them without harming the environment.
- Local Mosquito Professionals – As a family-owned business, you can count on us to have your welfare as our top priority. We only hire local pest control professionals who know Arlington, Mansfield, & the Ft Worth area.
Got a mosquito problem brewing? Don’t wait for these pests to endanger the people you hold dear. Call Pest Pro today to learn more about our services and to schedule a FREE INSPECTION. Thank you and have a nice day!